Relationship-driven Integrative Medicine
My name is Dr. Lewis, and I practice general office gynecology and medically-supervised weight loss. I started this practice because I prioritize relationships over production -- and because I believe it is not sufficient to only treat the body...rather, it is important to also consider the mind and spirit, as true healing and wellness can only be achieved when these are also incoporated into the treatment plan. The Direct Primary Care (DPC) model allows me to have prolonged appointment times, and really get to know my patients. If you are looking for a compassionate doctor who will spend ample time with you, you've come to the right place. Welcome to my practice!
Am I The Right Doctor For You?
- Are you relatively healthy and just in need of a well woman exam?
- Are you tired of rushed office visits, feeling like you were not heard, and not getting all of your questions answered?
- Do you want a conservative doctor who will provide individualized wellness-oriented care and will not try to talk you into getting unnecessary procedures?
- Do you desire a real relationship with your doctor?
- Do you have any of the following problems:
- menopausal transition/hormones?
- vaginal discharge/possible infection?
- need birth control?
- vaginal (Bartholin's) cysts?
- Have you been told you need repeated pap smears or an invasive procedure and need a 2nd opinion?
- Interested in learning about vegan nutrition and weight loss?
If you answered "Yes" to ANY of these questions...Congratulations! I am the doctor for you! These are your next steps: first read through the FAQs and then see if the services that I provide match the types of services that you need. Next, have a look at the pricing options, and if everything looks good, email me for an appointment!
3160 Southgate Commerce Blvd. Unit 64
Orlando, FL 32806
Office (407) 900-5930
Fax (407) 930-9243