My Areas of Expertise:
- Well-woman exams (full physicals and pap smears)
- Family Planning/Birth Control
- Vaginal Discharge
- STD check and treatment
- Bartholins Cysts and Abscesses
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Basic Infertility
- Workup of Abnormal Pap Smears (colposcopy, proper referral and follow-up)
- 2nd Opinions***
- Outpatient management of Heavy Menstrual Bleeding
- Perimenopause and bioidentical hormones
I don't perform procedures in the hospital, or admit to the hospital, though I am happy to confer with your admitting physician and follow your progress.
***I believe most gynecologic problems can be solved in the office, so please see me for a second opinion if a provider recommends an invasive procedure for you. Please also see me for a second opinion if you have been recommended to undergo multiple pap smears or other procedures, or for any other advice you have been given that you are uncomfortable with.
*****If you are my patient and I believe a major surgery is indicated, I will refer you to an appropriate specialist, as I perform all of my procedures in my office.